Help make the world a more positive place than you found it.
- Negative interactions affect mood and demeanor like a virus.
- Positive interactions are the cure for the common complaint.
Feel better inside and have a positive influence on others, too.
- An outward smile tends to lift the spirits of those around you.
- An inward smile improves your own mood and reduces stress.
Train yourself to react positively rather than negatively.
- One negative action can create a multitude of negative reactions.
- A positive mood can become a habit if properly cultivated.
Much better than earning straight A’s, strive to B+!
Chris McMullen, coauthor of the Negative/Positive Antonym Word Scrambles Book: A fun way to practice turning negative thoughts into positive ones
Thanks for the excellent info! It is very true and I’ve reaped the benefits of practicing these habits in my own life. They work for anyone : )