It’s a great time to celebrate the love of writing.
- Writing will always be there for you.
- Except when you experience writer’s block.
- You don’t have to try to figure out your writing relationship.
- You’ll never understand your muse, so don’t bother.
- The passion you put into writing will never be rejected.
- But you might receive some criticism from readers.
- No commitments will stress you out over your writing relationship.
- Unless you’re presented with a contract to mull over.
- The reason you can’t stop writing is that Cupid shot an arrow into your rear.
- Fortunately, it doesn’t prevent you from sitting several hours a day at your desk.
Happy Valentine’s Day, writers!
This day’s for you. 🙂
Set a candlelight dinner for you and your special laptop, and enjoy.
I started this blog to provide free help with writing, publishing, and marketing. You can find many free articles on publishing and marketing by clicking one of the following links:
Chris McMullen, Author of A Detailed Guide to Self-Publishing with Amazon and Other Online Booksellers
Follow me at WordPress, find my author page on Facebook, or connect with me through Twitter.
I love this. The love and the need to write should be celebrated!
Happy Valentine’s writing. 🙂