SELF-PUBLISHING with AMAZON
The paperback edition of my boxed set came out just in time for Black Friday.
So I set the introductory price at $19.99 (a $37 value—that’s what it costs to buy the 4 books separately). Get 4 self-publishing books for the price of 2. (It’s £13.50 in the UK.)
Really, it’s one 628-page paperback (not 4 separate paperbacks in a box), but it does have all 4 books put together.
It also includes bonus material from my blog.
The Kindle edition is currently priced at $7.99 (even less than the price of 2). It’s £4.84 in the UK.
Self-Publishing with Amazon (4 Books in 1) by Chris McMullen:
- Paperback at Amazon: http://amzn.com/150318420X.
- Kindle at Amazon: http://amzn.com/B00O6MT158.
- Paperback in the UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/150318420X.
- Kindle in the UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00O6MT158.
Imagine a Black Friday type of event just for book lovers.
You don’t have to imagine it. It’s called Read Tuesday, and it’s free: www.readtuesday.com.
Please support the Read Tuesday Thunderclap. This will help spread awareness on the morning of Read Tuesday (December 9, 2014). It’s easy to help:
- Visit http://thndr.it/1CkO2Bg.
- Click Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr and sign in.
- Customize the message. (Optional.)
- Agree to the terms. All that will happen is that the Thunderclap post about Read Tuesday will go out the morning of December 9.
- (The warning message simply means that Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr need your permission to post the Thunderclap message on December 9. This is the only post that Thunderclap will make.)
Copyright © 2014 Chris McMullen, Author of A Detailed Guide to Self-Publishing with Amazon and Other Online Booksellers
- Volume 1 on formatting and publishing
- Volume 2 on marketability and marketing
- Boxed set (of 4 books for less than the price of 2) now available for Kindle
Click here to jump to the comments section: