There is much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Of course, we must give thanks to family, friends, neighbors, loved ones, health, and well-being.
I’d also like to express my thanks for reading and writing:
- All those struggling writers from times before who left behind a classic for me to enjoy.
- And the struggling writers from today who provide more good books to read.
- Teachers who gave me the gifts of reading and writing.
- Authors of children’s books for inspiring reading at a young age.
- The amazing community here at WordPress.
- Readers who discovered and read my blog or any of my books (I wouldn’t be a writer without you).
- The invention of the computer because the typewriter lacks a critical backspace key (in my case, the whole page would be smeared with white-out).
- The invention of the alphabet (just imagine writing abstract ideas with hieroglyphics).
Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Love books? Check out Read Tuesday, a Black Friday event just for books (all authors can sign up for free): website, Facebook page, Twitter
Chris McMullen, author of A Detailed Guide to Self-Publishing with Amazon and Other Online Booksellers, Volume 1 (formatting/publishing) and Volume 2 (packaging/marketing), Facebook page, Twitter