Thank you for reading our blogs.
Thank you for reading our books.
Thank you for writing reviews.
Thank you for telling your acquaintances about what you’re reading.
Thank you for recommending good books.
Thank you for shopping for books.
Thank you for visiting the library.
Thank you for your Follows and Likes.
May you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Write Happy, Be Happy
Author of the Improve Your Math Fluency series of math workbooks and self-publishing guides
There is much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Of course, we must give thanks to family, friends, neighbors, loved ones, health, and well-being.
I’d also like to express my thanks for reading and writing:
- All those struggling writers from times before who left behind a classic for me to enjoy.
- And the struggling writers from today who provide more good books to read.
- Teachers who gave me the gifts of reading and writing.
- Authors of children’s books for inspiring reading at a young age.
- The amazing community here at WordPress.
- Readers who discovered and read my blog or any of my books (I wouldn’t be a writer without you).
- The invention of the computer because the typewriter lacks a critical backspace key (in my case, the whole page would be smeared with white-out).
- The invention of the alphabet (just imagine writing abstract ideas with hieroglyphics).
Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Love books? Check out Read Tuesday, a Black Friday event just for books (all authors can sign up for free): website, Facebook page, Twitter
Chris McMullen, author of A Detailed Guide to Self-Publishing with Amazon and Other Online Booksellers, Volume 1 (formatting/publishing) and Volume 2 (packaging/marketing), Facebook page, Twitter