Buy 1, Get 3 Free!
As part of the Read Tuesday celebration (a Black Friday type of event just for book lovers on December 9, 2014), I have several amazing deals, but none as incredible as my self-publishing boxed set prices.
Whether you’re looking for Kindle or print editions, you’ll love these deals. (If you follow me, you know I rarely put my books on sale, especially not at ridiculous savings like this. Here’s your rare opportunity.)
I have incredible deals for the Kindle edition and paperback edition (and yet another if you want both).
If you just want the Kindle edition, you get all 4 books—which cost $17 when purchased separately)—for $2.99. That’s less than the price of just 1 book. It’s even better than Buy 1, Get 3 Free. (It’s on sale worldwide, though the prices vary somewhat by country.) http://amzn.com/B00O6MT158
You save 82%! (I might just earn the nickname Crazy Chris for doing this…)
These are 4 full-length books (plus bonus material). You get 628 pages. The paperback is 8.5″ x 11″ in size and weighs 4 pounds.
(Volume 1 is priced at $4.99 and is selling much better than the boxed set, yet the boxed set is $2.99. Similarly, my How-to book is $3.99 and selling better than the boxed set. But that’s because my other books have 50+ reviews and are much more visible on Amazon. But YOU know about the boxed set STEAL, so YOU can take advantage of this unbelievable price.)
If you want both editions, you may prefer the MatchBook offer (buy the print edition and get the Kindle edition for free).
If you prefer the print edition, you have two options. You could buy the print edition for $19.99 at Amazon (it could be discounted, too; last I checked, Amazon had it marked down another 10%). That’s a great value: If you buy them separately, it costs you $37. It’s so cheap, I can’t even enable the Expanded Distribution channel at this price. You save 46%.
But there is yet a better option. Visit my CreateSpace eStore at https://www.createspace.com/5099591 and use the discount code LARLUWFM to save 40% off the list price. This brings the price down to $11.99, which saves you 68% off the price of buying all 4 books individually.
These deals won’t last. You can’t expect the Kindle boxed set price to stay below the price of Volume 1 for long. That really is crazy!
Remember, you can also buy the print edition at Amazon and get the Kindle edition for FREE. For this, you must buy the print edition at Amazon (not CreateSpace), and you must buy the print edition before purchasing the Kindle edition (and you must buy both editions from the same Amazon account).
The MatchBook is great for gift-giving: Give the paperback edition as a gift, keep the Kindle edition for FREE. The recipient doesn’t need to know that you paid next-to-nothing for the gift. (Just don’t attach the receipt.) 🙂
This is just one of many amazing Read Tuesday deals. It’s like a Black Friday for book lovers, on December 9, 2014 (but many of the books have started their sales early).
For example, Heroes to Swoon For Boxed Set: 11 Sizzling Contemporary Romances is even better than my boxed set deal. Get 9 full-length romance novels for 99 cents. Regularly $9.99, you save 90%. It’s no wonder this pre-order is ranked in the top 1000 overall in the Paid Kindle Store.
Find more great deals here:
- Kindle deals: http://readtuesday.com/countdown-deals.
- Smashwords discount codes: http://readtuesday.com/smashwords.
- Free print books: http://readtuesday.com/free-print-books.
- Buy the print book at Amazon, get the Kindle edition free: http://readtuesday.com/matchbook.
- CreateSpace discount codes: http://readtuesday.com/createspace.
HELP SPREAD THE WORD
Please support the Read Tuesday Thunderclap. This will help spread awareness on the morning of Read Tuesday (December 9, 2014).
It’s easy to help:
- Visit http://thndr.it/1CkO2Bg.
- Click Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr and sign in.
- Customize the message. (Optional.)
- Agree to the terms. All that will happen is that the Thunderclap post about Read Tuesday will go out the morning of December 9.
- (The warning message simply means that Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr need your permission to post the Thunderclap message on December 9. This is the only post that Thunderclap will make.)
AUTHORS, WANT FREE EXPOSURE?
Sign up no later than Saturday, December 6. The sooner, the better. Then check on the 7th to make sure it’s in the catalog (by the end of the day, Sunday).
There are many ways to participate. Almost all authors should be able to find at least one way to sign up.
Choose one of the Google Docs forms below, complete the form, and you’re signed up. Easy peasy.
- Create a Kindle promotional price that includes Tuesday, December 9. Submit a Kindle promotion here.
- Create a Smashwords discount code. Submit a Smashwords discount code.
- Create a CreateSpace discount code. Submit a CreateSpace discount code.
- Create a MatchBook offer with a free Kindle price. Submit your free MatchBook offer here.
- Create a free print book giveaway. Submit a free print book giveaway here.
- After completing one of the forms above, you’re eligible to become part of the Meet-the-Authors page: Sign up for the Meet the Author Page.
Submission is easy and should go smoothly—you just fill out a Google Docs form. However, if you encounter any issues, have questions, receive an error message, or see a symptom that might suggest that your information didn’t save, please use the Contact Us form on the Read Tuesday website.
You can submit more than one book. You can sign up with more than one method.
Know fellow authors? Please tell a friend. But hurry: Time is running out!
Copyright © 2014 Chris McMullen, Author of Self-Publishing with Amazon (4 Books in 1)
- Boxed Set $2.99 (Kindle edition): http://amzn.com/B00O6MT158. (Save 82%!)
- UK Kindle edition: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00O6MT158.
- Paperback at Amazon ($19.99): http://amzn.com/150318420X. (Save 46%!)
- Paperback in the UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/150318420X.
- Paperback at CreateSpace: https://www.createspace.com/5099591. (Save an additional 40% with discount code LARLUWFM.)