CELEBRATE GREAT INDIE BOOKS
Indie authors often support one another.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if a giant company with huge marketing power took a month to highlight many wonderful indie authors?
We all know that Amazon gave indie authors a chance when they opened the self-publishing door. And Amazon occasionally highlights indie author success stories.
But now Amazon is actually celebrating great indie books for the month of October.
Check out Amazon’s Powered By Indie page:
- Visit www.amazon.com/poweredbyindie.
- Note the image text: Celebrating great writing.
- There are 4905 Kindle e-books listed, including 154 new releases (and 5 coming soon).
- Only about 1/3 are in Kindle Unlimited.
YOU, too, can celebrate great indie writing:
- Use the #PoweredByIndie hashtag when you post related tweets (select stories will be shared).
- This is a great time to post a list of indie books that you’ve enjoyed.
- Or post what you love about being an indie author.
- Share Amazon’s Powered By Indie webpage with other authors (and readers).
- Read, read, read. 🙂
Copyright © 2016
Chris McMullen, Author of A Detailed Guide to Self-Publishing with Amazon and Other Online Booksellers
Click here to view my Goodreads author page.
- Volume 1 on formatting and publishing
- Volume 2 on marketability and marketing
- 4-in-1 Boxed set includes both volumes and more
- Kindle Formatting Magic (coming soon)
Follow me at WordPress, find my author page on Facebook, or connect with me through Twitter.