Artist and cover designer Melissa Stevens (www.theillustratedauthor.net) has put together these drafts for the Read Tuesday image. You can find the alternates at the bottom of this post.
I need your help with this.
- Do you like this concept?
- What would you like to change?
- There are many possibilities, like changing colors, brightening or darkening, adding or removing elements, adding other details. The door is wide open.
- Which version appeals to you best?
- Which colors or features do you like best?
- Which colors or features do you like least?
- What could we do to make this better?
- If you would prefer something vastly different, please say what you would like.
Read Tuesday is for everyone, so if you have any opinions, please share them.
In case you haven’t heard, Read Tuesday will be a big day for selling and gifting books, like Black Friday, except for books. You can learn more about Read Tuesday (but note that the name has changed) through the link below: