Love to write? Enjoy puzzles? Then you might have a little fun unscrambling the letters of these word scramble puzzles.
Rearrange the letters of each puzzle to form an English word that relates to writing.
If you’d like a little help, first check out the hints below (but if you scroll too far down, you’ll come to the answers).
- Fantasy or romance, for example.
- Two people speaking to one another.
- Not enough to be a complete sentence.
- Many books come in a few of these; it’s especially common with textbooks.
- An editor can help you with this.
- This one begins with Q.
- Every story has several of these.
- You can’t write a sentence without doing this, unless your name is ee cummings.
These are written backwards in case you weren’t ready to read them yet, but happened to catch them with your eye.