A few weeks ago, I asked authors if they had any scary, spooky, or Halloween-related books.
I received several inquiries, but thus far only one author has responded with all the info I need.
Since it’s easier to promote a group of similar books than to self-promote a single book, my aim is to do a little promotion with some scary books. Any (positive) exposure helps, right?
If you’re an author of a scary book, if you’re interested in a little (free!) publicity, use the Contact Me form on my blog. Here is what I need:
- The title of your book (and your author name, of course).
- The ASIN of the Kindle edition (preferred).
- Very, very brief text, like 2 short sentences. Just enough to create interest and make someone click on it and go to Amazon to read your full blurb. Not a summary, not a full blurb, just 2 lines to stir interest. (I can just take the first 2 sentence of your blurb and end with dot dot dot, if you wish.)
- Are you planning any promotions between now and Halloween? If so, please include the dates and sale prices (and where your book will be on sale). If I can time my promotions with your sale, I will.
Copyright © 2014 Chris McMullen, Author of A Detailed Guide to Self-Publishing with Amazon and Other Online Booksellers
- Volume 1 on formatting and publishing
- Volume 2 on marketability and marketing